Reach for the Fucking Stars


Sometimes my moods take me down a deep dark rabbit hole of "everything is to shit." To get me out of that abyss, I need a blast of motivational words. That's the best medicine to remind me of who I am and what I'm up to in life. I think that's why "reach for the fucking stars" is one of my favorite designsIt's a combination of Disney meets Fight Club. Being the only girl in a family of 3 boys, the combo just makes sense.

Emotionally and mentally speaking, I am either full throttle or idling,  passionate or passive. Perhaps its due to a poor diet, a hormonal imbalance, or dare I say a mental roller coaster that I've genetically received from my bi-polar ancestors.  Maybe I'm just human. Nonetheless, I am definitely moody. 

I take risks, a lot. I no doubt appear foolish and clumsy at times, but I wouldn't trade that part of my personality for anything. I spent most of my early life in fear, wondering "What will people think of me? I just want to be liked." Holy shit, what a prison thoughts can be!

My parents don't like that I cuss or use swear words. In fact, I do my best to not use the "harder" language out of respect for them. However, sometimes it feels soooo good to let the guttural f-bomb scream up through my abdomen, past my heart, and surge through my throat, to boil out over my tongue. The right combination of words  conveys the appropriate level of intensity... so reach, and when you do, reach for the fucking stars!

Buy this bracelet here: http://etsy.me/1fDr7uh

Xox,

LuLu